- Current Prices:$257,000
- Closed Prices:$235,000 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$274,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$207
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$302 to $305/quarter,$0 to $308.2/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,244 to 1,655Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and completed in 2016. In general, homes in Bay Street are $245,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.