- Current Prices:$249,900 to $329,900
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $355,500
- Median Sale Price:$278,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$484/mo,$450 to $484
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,449 to 3,550Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Bayberry Lakes are about $190,000 – $290,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.