- Current Prices:$985,000
- Closed Prices:$396,000 to $574,900
- Median Sale Price:$414,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$277
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:780 to 4,422Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bayboro represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bayboro are about $75,000 – $590,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage, 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.