- Current Prices:$289,900
- Closed Prices:$112,500 to $324,900
- Median Sale Price:$218,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$183
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1954 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:874 to 3,003Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Baybridge Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Baybridge Heights are about $50,000 – $320,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1-car garage, 2-car garage, carport and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.