- Current Prices:$287,415 to $295,164
- Closed Prices:$165,000 to $287,500
- Median Sale Price:$170,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,410 to 2,163Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bayfield represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bayfield are about $150,000 – $200,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.