- Current Prices:$335,000 to $1,339,000
- Closed Prices:$315,000 to $1,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$684,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$381
- Association Fee Ranges:$664/mo,$1994/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:852 to 2,849Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2000. In general, homes in Bayfront are about $340,000 – $1,340,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.