- Current Prices:$360,000 to $459,990
- Closed Prices:$290,000 to $403,250
- Median Sale Price:$340,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$120 to $125.99/quarter,$150
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1995 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,882 to 4,417Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Bayhill Pointe offers a variety of home designs to fit any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $117 to $150, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,249 to as high as $3,989. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $117 to $150, and taxes for the year are around $3,334.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.