- Current Prices:$579,000 to $599,000
- Closed Prices:$571,000 to $585,000
- Median Sale Price:$578,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$172
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1963 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:2,590 to 5,519Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bayland Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bayland Heights are about $440,000 – $1,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.