- Current Prices:$474,900 to $624,900
- Closed Prices:$345,000 to $475,000
- Median Sale Price:$389,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$350
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $804/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:1,260 to 2,504Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Looking to buy a new home? Bayport Beach and Tennis Club is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees around $772. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,091 to as high as $5,765 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.