- Current Prices:$164,900 to $199,000
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $195,000
- Median Sale Price:$159,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$145/quarter,$386 to $476,$0 to $465/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1987 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,298 to 1,447Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Bayport Village Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bayport Village Condominiums are about $90,000 – $200,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking, none, 1 space and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.