- Current Prices:$279,900
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $260,000
- Median Sale Price:$228,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$154
- Association Fee Ranges:$140/mo,$420 to $1250/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2005 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,741 to 1,777Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Bayshore at Harbor Square is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Bayshore at Harbor Square are about $175,000 – $260,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.