- Current Prices:$489,900
- Closed Prices:$253,145 to $720,000
- Median Sale Price:$444,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$310
- Association Fee Ranges:$1776/mo,$0,$0 to $3144/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:901 to 1,923Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Residents will enjoy tennis courts as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1974. In general, homes in Bayshore Diplomat Condominiums are about $170,000 – $465,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.