- Current Prices:$169,000 to $499,952
- Closed Prices:$136,000 to $417,255
- Median Sale Price:$364,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$168
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$250 to $294/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1959 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:956 to 3,360Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bayshore Heights are about $50,000 – $450,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.