- Current Prices:$407,917 to $513,452
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $417,255
- Median Sale Price:$381,300
- Average $ per sq ft:$152
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$250 to $294/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1959 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:956 to 3,360Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Bayshore Heights is a neighborhood in Tarpon Springs, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are ranch and bungalow style, and they were built between 1959 and 2018. Homes in Bayshore Heights are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.