- Current Prices:$190,000 to $13,988,000
- Closed Prices:$189,000 to $5,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$838,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$407
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/quarter,$0 to $824/mo,$0 to $50
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:865 to 7,011Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bayshore Plaza are about $500,000 – $11,495,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.