- Current Prices:$499,000 to $5,000,000
- Closed Prices:$189,000 to $5,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$911,800
- Average $ per sq ft:$418
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/quarter,$0 to $824/mo,$0 to $50
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,198 to 7,011Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Bayshore Plaza offers a variety of home designs to fit any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,963 to as high as $91,110. Here there are many residences that include a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.