- Current Prices:$235,000 to $282,700
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $282,000
- Median Sale Price:$260,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$600 to $750,$203 to $225/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,714 to 2,451Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Bayshore Pointe Townhomes are $255,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.