- Current Prices:$353,000
- Closed Prices:$285,000 to $370,000
- Median Sale Price:$337,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$222
- Association Fee Ranges:$247 to $247.8/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,480 to 1,885Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2000. In general, homes in Bayshore Townhouses are about $185,000 – $305,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 4-car garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.