- Current Prices:$439,500 to $450,000
- Closed Prices:$434,000 to $443,500
- Median Sale Price:$440,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$162
- Association Fee Ranges:$450 to $500/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2001 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:2,348 to 3,466Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Bayshore Trails Townhomes is a neighborhood in Tampa, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are townhouse and traditional style, and they were built between 2001 and 2002. Homes in Bayshore Trails Townhomes are 3,000 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Bayshore Trails Townhomes typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.