- Current Prices:$135,000
- Closed Prices:$71,137 to $129,900
- Median Sale Price:$96,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$132
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $306,$0 to $306/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:573 to 1,050Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Bayshore Village Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bayshore Village Condominiums are about $55,000 – $130,000 and sit on 5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.