- Closed Prices:$235,000 to $251,000
- Median Sale Price:$247,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$375 to $385/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:1,844 to 2,250Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Bayshore West are $225,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.