- Current Prices:$72,500 to $86,900
- Closed Prices:$39,000 to $79,000
- Median Sale Price:$72,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$72
- Association Fee Ranges:$285/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1964 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:576 to 1,928Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Bayshore Windmill Village is largely a manufactured home community. The homes in Bayshore Windmill Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bayshore Windmill Village are about $40,000 – $115,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.