- Current Prices:$249,000 to $799,000
- Closed Prices:$255,000 to $850,000
- Median Sale Price:$425,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$283
- Association Fee Ranges:$5.83/mo,$0,$35 to $70
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:900 to 4,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bayside Beach are about $125,000 – $1,190,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.