- Current Prices:$650,000 to $799,900
- Closed Prices:$628,000 to $661,500
- Median Sale Price:$644,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$201
- Association Fee Ranges:$1033 to $1100
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:2,811 to 5,706Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bayside East represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bayside East are about $285,000 – $700,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.