- Current Prices:$189,000 to $199,000
- Closed Prices:$1,895 to $309,900
- Median Sale Price:$213,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$108
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,485 to 2,688Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Bayside Landing are about $155,000 – $245,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.