- Current Prices:$3,300,000
- Closed Prices:$1,195,000 to $1,995,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,299,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$961
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1956 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,381 to 2,510Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bayside represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bayside are about $1,295,000 – $2,200,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.