- Closed Prices:$300,000 to $1,550,000
- Median Sale Price:$550,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1941 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,326 to 5,782Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bayside are about $290,000 – $1,490,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage, driveway, 1-car garage and 5-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.