- Current Prices:$989,000 to $1,280,000
- Closed Prices:$780,000 to $998,000
- Median Sale Price:$850,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$717
- Association Fee Ranges:$80/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1908 to 1943
- Sq. Ft.:750 to 2,555Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Bayview Heights features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bayview Heights are about $250,000 – $1,100,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached, garage, interior access, auto door, none and automatic door.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.