- Current Prices:$588,000 to $2,495,000
- Closed Prices:$638,888 to $1,420,000
- Median Sale Price:$958,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$669
- Association Fee Ranges:$21 to $460.74/mo,$0 to $468
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:875 to 3,236Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Bayview features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bayview are about $325,000 – $1,595,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, garage, attached, interior access, auto door and automatic door.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.