- Current Prices:$155,000 to $188,500
- Closed Prices:$134,900 to $189,999
- Median Sale Price:$145,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$143
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/quarter,$317.66 to $390,$383 to $436/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1989 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 1,458Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Bayview Village is a neighborhood in Coconut Creek, Florida. Homes in Bayview Village are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is other, and homes in Bayview Village typically have four spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.