- Current Prices:$159,900 to $182,000
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $188,500
- Median Sale Price:$159,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$317.66 to $408,$0 to $1250/quarter,$363 to $408/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1989 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 1,458Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Bayview Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bayview Village are about $110,000 – $190,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking, 1 assigned space and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.