- Current Prices:$329,900 to $379,000
- Closed Prices:$284,900 to $389,000
- Median Sale Price:$314,514
- Average $ per sq ft:$259
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$245 to $311/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1973 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,260 to 1,720Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Bayview Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bayview Village are about $210,000 – $385,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, lot, garage and 2 or more spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.