- Current Prices:$399,000
- Closed Prices:$299,527 to $339,000
- Median Sale Price:$319,264
- Average $ per sq ft:$253
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$245 to $291/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1973 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,260 to 1,720Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Bayview Village is a neighborhood in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Homes in Bayview Village are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is other, and homes in Bayview Village typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.