- Current Prices:$329,900 to $389,000
- Closed Prices:$240,000 to $310,000
- Median Sale Price:$297,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$153 to $250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,728 to 2,780Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Baywinds Of Abaco are about $200,000 – $350,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.