- Current Prices:$239,950 to $499,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$282,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$143
- Association Fee Ranges:$321 to $400/mo,$255 to $552
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,206 to 3,467Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
In terms of home type, Baywinds features a handful of single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Baywinds are about $165,000 – $490,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.