- Current Prices:$210,000 to $515,000
- Closed Prices:$176,904 to $452,100
- Median Sale Price:$272,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$138
- Association Fee Ranges:$127 to $575
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,206 to 3,467Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Baywinds. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $127 to $575, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,613 to as high as $7,814. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $127 to $575, and taxes for the year can range from $2,996 to $4,904. The majority of the residences within this community have a traditional driveway and garage setup.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.