- Current Prices:$745,000
- Closed Prices:$749,000 to $899,000
- Median Sale Price:$899,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$486
- Association Fee Ranges:$442,$435 to $442/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,534 to 2,018Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
Baywood is largely a attached home community. The homes in Baywood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Baywood are about $215,000 – $895,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, space per unit - 2, guest parking and enclosed garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.