- Current Prices:$215,000 to $2,260,000
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $686,000
- Median Sale Price:$262,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$327
- Association Fee Ranges:$400,$0/quarter,$0,$0 to $571/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,155 to 8,093Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
The community of Baywood Colony offers a great range of choices for buyers. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $400 to $570, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,067 to as high as $15,169. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $400 to $570. Property taxes for the year can range from $1,615 to $2,297.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.