- Current Prices:$189,000 to $695,000
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $1,967,500
- Median Sale Price:$300,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$400,$0,$1 to $683/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,155 to 8,093Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Baywood Colony represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Baywood Colony are about $150,000 – $1,970,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.