- Current Prices:$239,000
- Closed Prices:$71,000 to $199,800
- Median Sale Price:$163,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$165
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:988 to 1,450Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Baywood Forest represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Baywood Forest are about $35,000 – $160,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.