- Current Prices:$1,825,000 to $3,000,000
- Closed Prices:$999,000 to $2,480,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,175,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1069
- Association Fee Ranges:$300,$0 to $85
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1952 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:1,315 to 3,020Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Baywood Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Baywood Park are about $800,000 – $2,700,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, attached, street, garage, off street parking and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.