- Closed Prices:$174,000 to $177,400
- Median Sale Price:$175,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,144 to 2,584Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Beach Harbor features a handful of single-family and attached options. The homes in Beach Harbor represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Beach Harbor are about $60,000 – $180,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.