- Closed Prices:$315,000 to $399,900
- Median Sale Price:$358,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$265
- Association Fee Ranges:$275/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1947 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 1,320Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Beach Plaza is a neighborhood in St Pete Beach, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are florida and bungalow style, and they were built between 1947 and 1974. Homes in Beach Plaza are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.