- Current Prices:$1,299,000 to $2,250,000
- Closed Prices:$750,000 to $2,230,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,535,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$809
- Association Fee Ranges:$1447/mo,$1568 to $2034
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1979 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,900 to 4,135Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Beach Point represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Beach Point are about $700,000 – $2,500,000 and sit on 11-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.