- Current Prices:$1,199,000
- Closed Prices:$1,120,000 to $1,150,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,135,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$410
- Association Fee Ranges:$97/mo,$97
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:2,772 to 2,928Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Beachside features a handful of single-family, condo, attached and manufactured options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Beachside are about $30,000 – $1,150,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.