- Current Prices:$369,000 to $535,000
- Closed Prices:$342,000 to $535,000
- Median Sale Price:$410,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$248
- Association Fee Ranges:$318 to $1532/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,350 to 2,772Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
Beachwalk is a neighborhood in Naples, Florida. Homes in Beachwalk are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Beachwalk typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.