- Current Prices:$1,325,000
- Closed Prices:$358,000 to $2,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,072,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$649
- Association Fee Ranges:$48 to $435/mo,$113 to $402
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:714 to 4,161Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Beacon Hill features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. The homes in Beacon Hill represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Beacon Hill are about $340,000 – $1,595,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.