- Current Prices:$1,245,000 to $3,395,000
- Closed Prices:$900,000 to $2,055,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,100,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$250
- Association Fee Ranges:$900,$0,$100 to $165/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:2,000 to 12,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Beacon Hill are about $610,000 – $2,490,000 and sit on 5-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.