- Current Prices:$329,900
- Closed Prices:$276,500 to $330,000
- Median Sale Price:$303,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$203
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,195 to 1,632Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Beacon Hill represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Beacon Hill are about $155,000 – $245,000 and sit on 6300-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.