- Closed Prices:$144,000 to $151,000
- Median Sale Price:$147,500
- Association Fee Ranges:$344,$398/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1965 to 1967
- Sq. Ft.:850 to 980Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1965. In general, homes in Beacon House are about $85,000 – $185,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1 space, guest parking, other and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.