- Current Prices:$465,000
- Closed Prices:$283,000 to $575,000
- Median Sale Price:$450,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$305,$490/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,119 to 4,261Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Beacon Knoll features a handful of attached and single-family options. The homes in Beacon Knoll represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Beacon Knoll are about $265,000 – $460,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.