- Current Prices:$800,000 to $2,298,800
- Closed Prices:$635,000 to $2,210,000
- Median Sale Price:$862,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$462
- Association Fee Ranges:$170 to $261,$85 to $380/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2015 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,694 to 4,700Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Beacon Park features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2015 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Beacon Park are about $630,000 – $2,690,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.