- Closed Prices:$98,000 to $157,000
- Median Sale Price:$134,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$315,$298 to $315/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1973 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:775 to 1,175Sq. Ft.
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Beacon Place represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Beacon Place are about $45,000 – $150,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking, 1 assigned space, lot and none.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.