- Current Prices:$469,900 to $1,100,000
- Closed Prices:$525,000 to $1,315,000
- Median Sale Price:$920,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $225,$450 to $525
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1966 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,536 to 6,591Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Beacon Pointe are about $465,000 – $825,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.