- Current Prices:$499,000 to $1,400,000
- Closed Prices:$369,900 to $840,000
- Median Sale Price:$512,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$197
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$225 to $487.5,$0 to $525
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:2,287 to 5,649Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Beacon Pointe are about $450,000 – $1,075,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.