- Current Prices:$1,090,000
- Closed Prices:$840,000 to $1,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$907,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$591
- Association Fee Ranges:$528 to $551/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,753 to 2,341Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Beacon Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Beacon Ridge are about $340,000 – $1,050,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, guest parking and enclosed garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.