- Current Prices:$249,000 to $300,000
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $279,500
- Median Sale Price:$230,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$111
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$405 to $500
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,185 to 3,868Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bear Creek Plantation are about $125,000 – $280,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.